I love to make chicken noodle soup from scratch; however, my two oldest children won't eat it, so here is the recipe for their favorite chicken noodle soup.
2 Cans Campbell's Condensed Chicken Noodle Soup (Shrek, Dora, Cars or Princess variety)
1. Make homemade chicken noodle soup for your husband and youngest daughter. Set aside.
2. Open up 2 cans of Campbell's Condensed Chicken Noodle Soup (any variety) and pour into microwave safe bowl.
3. Add 2 soup cans water to soup in bowl.
4. Cover and heat in microwave oven for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
5. Remove from microwave and ladle into bowls.
6. Pick out any traces of vegetables or chicken.
7. Add enough ice cubes to make the soup completely cold and serve to two oldest children.
TECHNIQUE: Faux Torn Paper
4 weeks ago