Saturday, January 23, 2010

Suzi Homemaker to donate 10% of 'pink' sales toward Avon 2-Day!!


Now through the end of February, Suzi Homemaker is donating 10 percent of website sales of anything pink or stitched with pink thread toward the Avon 2-Day Walk for Breast Cancer.

I registered to do this walk because I know seven women who have battled this disease and I also had a scare this past Fall. Thankfully, I am fine, but I want to help find a cure so that the next generation of women (my daughters included) will no longer live in fear of this disease.

Just go to my retail site, and order your personalized pink snack square, lunch box, market tote, duffel bag, what have you, and not only will you receive a special gift, but you also will help a great cause!

In it to end it, Baby. In it to end it!!!!

No comments: