Sunday, August 17, 2008

Gearing up for Back-to-School


My embroidery machine is constantly humming here at Suzi Homemaker HQ as I'm gearing up for back-to-school. Not only am I working on uniforms for The Country Day School, but also I am getting together a bunch of great new products (from my favorite vendors as well as some new ones) to send your kids back-to-school in personalized style!

Parents--please don't send your child to school with a brown bag lunch--that is so 1982! Pack their lunch in an oh-so-stylish personalized snack square or lunch box from my friends at mint. sweet little things. Back-to-school? How about back-to-COOL with a matching backpack and pencil case? Did I mention most of these necessities are on sale, too?

New to Suzi Homemaker is an assortment of goodies from Room It Up, including monogrammed messenger and laptop bags, storage cubes and monogrammable notebooks--are you kidding me? These items are especially appealing to the hard-to-please tween. Later this week, I will be posting more items for the home, such as over-the-door organizers, hanging sweater organizers and handy hold alls for all of your bags.

Within the next couple of weeks I will be posting some sassy shirts and sweatshirts for Halloween and gift items for the upcoming holiday season. It's hard to believe summer is almost over!

No comments: