Friday, August 22, 2008

A Wrestling Addicted Mommy helped out Suzi Homemaker


I wanted to write a public acknowledgement and thank you to Gina (a.k.a. A Wrestling Addicted Mommy), who took pity on poor bloggily-challenged Suzi Homemaker and made her a fancy new banner (see above) and button (pictured at left).

Gina took time out from her own blogging duties to craft these little cuties (did you notice that rhyme?) for me so my site wouldn't look so lame. Let me know what you think!

Have a great weekend and thanks, again, Gina!

5 comments:

Gina said...

Aww hehe, you're welcome Suzie, it's the least I can do, if you ever need help with anything else please don't hesitate to ask me, I'm always willing to help a fellow blogger out :D

Suzi Homemaker said...

You da most, Mama!!!! I'm going to send the girls a little treat next week! Have a great weekend!

*A Daycare Life* said...

I LOVE THEM!! Gina rocks my socks, and does an amazing job! I love your blog Suzi!!

Kristle said...

They look awesome!! Gina does such a great job!

Suzi Homemaker said...

I am so pleased! And, ladies, let me know if you want to put Gina's glorious new button on your blogs!!! Hope you all had a great day!