Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Suzi Homemaker's recession-busting gift ideas


I am busy stocking my online store with all kinds of new, unique and INEXPENSIVE personalized gift offerings for the upcoming holiday season. Expect a lot of posts over the next couple of weeks touting new products for everyone on your holiday shopping list.

I just finished posting some adorable personalized placemats, made of 100 percent cotton. They are nice and sturdy and a bargain at just $12.50 each! I also have some canvas wall hangings in the same styles as the placemats but they are mounted on wooden frames (couldn't get those on my embroidery machine, but you know I tried!) and I haven't quite figured out how I'm going to personalize them, but I will. I have some stencils and have tried fabric markers, but now I'm leaning toward puffy pens...I'll keep you posted...


Within the next week or so, I hope to have some children's embroidered growth charts posted and some tote bags along the same styles of the wall hangings and placemats. Also in the near future: some cute, whimisical Christmas stockings; holiday wine wraps--the alternative to the boring wine gift bags (but I'll have some of those, too!); holiday baby stuff like onesies and burp cloths; I'm also looking into some napkins for elegant table settings; tree skirts; and so much more!

Here is my pledge to you: I will keep my prices low so you can afford to give truly special personalized gifts to your loved ones this holiday season without breaking the bank. If you think of something you want, but cannot find it on my retail site, just email me at suzi@suzihomemaker.net or leave a comment on my blog and I will try to help you out!

No comments: