Friday, December 26, 2008

Suzi Homemaker logo now is officially trademarked!!!!


The other day I received a Certified Letter from my attorney's office (always a scary thing even though I hired him to file my trademark paperwork--had to think whether or not I had paid my bill recently!). The envelope contained a Certificate of Registration from the United States Patent and Trademark Office--my Suzi Homemaker logo is now a recognized Trademark!!!

I filed for the trademark in March 2007 after the girls at Eden Design Co. finalized the design. Now, almost two years later, it's official!

What's next? Well, my big dream is to start a franchise for SAHMs or WAHMs who have transitioned from the corporate world to stay at home and raise their families. That's a ways down the road (after I win the Lottery!), but for now, I'm content knowing that I have left my mark in this world!!!

No comments: