Monday, March 30, 2009

Recipeasy Monday: Coconut Custard Pie


I've been posting a lot of recipes lately and thought that I would make this a permanent feature on my blog. So now Mondays will be known as Recipeasy Monday!

My mother, Sue Homemaker, shared this recipe with me last week and I ran right out to get the ingredients so I could try it myself. This pie makes its own crust and is prepared by combining all ingredients in a blender.

Ingredients
2 cups milk
3/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup Bisquick
1/4 cup butter, cut into pieces
4 eggs
1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup shredded coconut
1. Heat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Lightly grease a 9 inch pie plate (preferably deep dish)**
3. Combine all ingredients in a blender, cover and beat on high for 15 seconds.
4. Pour into pie pan and bake approximately 50-55 minutes.
5. Refrigerate after cooling.
**If using a regular 9 inch pie plate, place the plate on a cookie sheet prior to adding the filling.

No comments: